- Medicare provides comprehensive health insurance coverage for Americans aged 65 and older who have worked and paid into the system. It also provides
insurance to younger people with disabilities and those who have End Stage Renal Disease. Today, only about 1% of Seniors lack health insurance, compared to the 48% that went without coverage before the inception of Medicare. Roughly 64 million Americans are currently covered by Medicare.
- Medicare provides free preventative health screenings. Beneficiaries do not have to pay for preventative services such as Cancer or Diabetes screenings. They also no not have to pay for Mammograms, Glaucoma testing and once a year Wellness visits thanks to provisions made by the Affordable Care Act.
- Medicare Part D plans provide roughly 90% of Medicare Eligible Seniors now have Prescription Drug Coverage.
- Everyone deserves a fair chance at leading a healthy life. No one deserves to be denied this chance because of who they are, or what their social class is. Medicare provides greater health equity in America. It offers a critical lifeline to those older Americans who have a lower income and would not be able to afford medical insurance otherwise. There are programs available in every state that if you qualify for them, they will help you pay certain costs associated with Medicare.
- One of the biggest reasons that Medicare is so universally cherished is because you have earned it! In return for all of the contributions we make during our working years we get guaranteed health benefits!
Speaking with our licensed Medicare professionals really is the secret to mastering great health and getting your Medicare right the first time.
We never charge for our services, including our exceptional lifetime customer service.